Friday 24 May 2013

Good Feeling

The sounds of summer are here!


No really, summer is on its way and I've such a good feeling.  This week I've been back on my bike and I've managed to do enough rock climbing that my arms, my back, my hips and interesting my abdominals are all zinging with muscle stiffness and aching.  It's such a good feeling.

And now, this delicious long weekend I have such lovely plans.  Tomorrow I ride one of my favourite trails with a friend who I haven't caught up with in ages.  Then there's a meeting up with a woman I haven't seen for years and years.  Then on Sunday there's a ride over Ruthin with me, just me, time on my side and the glory of the bicycle.  Fab.

Work is going tremendously well.  It's really interesting, being treated as some kind of harddrive.  We're basically extracting information from my head, and at the same time I'm reorganising folders on the PC and it's all logical and sensible.  Flatteringly, my opinions are being asked and I'm being asked to be thoughful, analytical and give on the spot conclusions which I hadn't even thought about. It's odd because I'm not just feeling valued for the past, but I'm realising that it's recognised that I have a brain.  I've been asked to use it.  That's properly fascinating.

And hey, I'm chosing happiness.  Nothing can stop me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment