Monday 25 June 2012

Too tired

So tired from the weekend yet still hauled myself out of the office and off to the climbing wall tonight.  There's obviously one hell of a huge part of me who has the bit between her teeth and wants, one way or another, what it takes to keep building or at the very least maintaining a level of fitness which will help me to get what I want out of the next year.  The rational part of me is a little afraid that I'll probably end up injured.  But at the end of the day, exercise maintains a certain level of contentedness, and exercise with other folk is sublime.

And tonight was perfect, climbing as part of a threesome.  Which means you do slightly fewer climbs but also means that while you're belaying or simply watching you get to chat with folk.  Also, given how knackered I am from the weekend it means that we got to be sure I didn't fall asleep belaying.  Unfortunately I'm so hyper now what with the good times I'm not sure I'll actually sleep.  Ooops.

And the Beautiful South bring you:

Let it rise up in the morning and take us for that walk
Let it do the talking when we're too tired to talk
When we're too tired to talk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment