Friday 14 December 2012

No panic

I depart for New Zealand on Monday.  At 5:30am to be precise.  I know this because I have just booked my airport taxi.  I have also packed my cabin  bag complete with insurance documents, NZ currency, in flight entertainment (kindle, open uni books).  My main rucksack is standing next to me looking as though it absolutely definitely contains quite enough stuff.  To add anything more will take a deliberate decision.  There is only so much a girl can carry.

So, am I in panic mode?  Well, to an extent yes, there are butterflies in my stomach and I'm having to resort to the age old mind game where whenever I think to myself "I'm scared" I convert it into going no, I'm excited. 

Panic manifests itself in displacement behaviour for me.  That's why I'm updating blogger ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment